Saturday, August 5, 2017

Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam

Edit Posted by with No comments
Today I want to give a little review about the product that I have used is Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam.




Packaging
In my opinion, the packaging looks very environmentally friendly and is definitely travel friendly. It has a light green body and a dark green tube cover (army). The color mix of packaging is very fitting and very nice in the view. Impressed elegant and somehow I see packagingnya just as already stamped that this korea product (shows the product identity) hahaha


Texture
The color of the contents of this product is white. Same as other facial wash. The texture is creamy and very soft. If we rub it into the face, the cream will remove a lot of foam. Although the texture of cream is soft, but I can say, the power to wash the face deserves thumbs up. This product can lift the remnants of makeup without residue, remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin.

After the use, I feel my skin becomes very fresh and clean. But unfortunately, on my face after dry it was a bit dry (somehow) when my facial skin type is a very oily type.

The fragrance of this product is the scent of green tea leaves. If you have a sensitive smell, you probably will not really like the smell of this product. But if you are accustomed to fragrant leaves especially green tea scent, then you will surely love the fragrance of this product.


Review of this product :
1. The face becomes brighter 
2. Acne so rarely popping (serious) although monthly guest coming , the face is also clean of acne 
3. The oil on the face can be well controlled all day 
4. After use should be given an additional moisturizer because it feels dry when finished using 
5. Dead skin on face lifted 
6. Can lift the remnants of makeup well and very clean 
7. Fragrant green tea is pretty strong but still smell good
8. The creamy texture of the cream makes me comfortable wearing it and does not cause red-red effect on my face 
9. The packaging is cute and strongly illustrates that this product comes from korea. Not too big and not too small, travel friendly

0 comments:

Post a Comment